In the event of an incident that would require a claim
Please notify us immediately of any incident that involves:
- a fatal accident
- an injury involving either referral to or actual hospital treatment
- any allegations of libel/slander
- any allegations of negligence arising out of tuition, coaching or advice given
- any investigation under any child protection legislation
- any circumstances involving damage to someone else property.
- Don't admit any responsibility.
- Tell us what happened and if anybody has been injured.
- Tell us if there has been any damage to property.
- Identify the other party.
- Report serious incidents to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) on 0845 300 99 23.
- Send any correspondence you receive to us immediately and unanswered.
- Tell us if any claim is made against you.
Disclosure of insurance details
You are also required to comply with the amendments to the revised Ministry of Justice (Jackson Reforms) procedures which came into effect on 31st July 2013. These require disclosure of insurance details within 24 hours of contact by Third Party solicitors following an injury where you may be liable. Failure to comply with the revised procedures will result in a sharp increase in costs.